The Fall 2019 Morilee Trunk show includes a variety of styles and prices points, with every bride being able to find their dream wedding gown! In additon to the Morilee collection, we will also be featuring Voyage, Blu and Julietta styles!
February 18, 2019 Wedding Style Shoot
Mia’s Bridal is so elated to have one of their own bridal consultants and her loved one as the models for this beautiful styled shoot put on by Whatever is Lovely Events at The Abbott located at the Crossroads Art District
It’s always wonderful when we are able to collaborate with other local vendors to create beautiful and timeless forever moments.
Attire & Accessories: @miasbridal
Stationary & Welcome Sign: @oliveandfigcreative
Photo Booth: @thewoobooth
Love Birds: @missalayneouss & Chase Gomez
Want to learn more about Mia’s Bridal & Tailoring? Contact Us
This week’s featured wedding took place this past November at a decommissioned iron works factory. The large windows gave the bride a lovely glow and the antique details of the building were the perfect backdrop to a wonderful wedding!
This week’s featured wedding took place this past June at a lovely indoor/outdoor venue in the country. The greenery of the rolling hills really made the bride’s ivory dress pop, and the lace of her dress tied in perfectly with the rustic look of the venue.
This week’s blog post features a bride and groom who just tied the knot at the end of September. The happy couple was lucky to have beautiful weather for their big day and got some stunning photos!
Bridesmaid dress shopping can be stressful, to say the least, but also a lot of fun if done the right way. Read below as we have outlined why you should buy your dress from Mia’s Bridal and save yourself from the stress of online shopping.
The Advantages of In-Store Shopping:
- Getting the right size bridesmaid dress. Doing your shopping in-store is the best and only way to insure you get the right fit. You can have the dress you choose altered to fit you on the premises. Bridesmaid dresses are not ordered to custom measurements, so almost always some sort of alterations are needed. We have an in-store alterations department and charge a lesser alteration fee for gowns purchased from Mia’s, plus we can give expert advice on special sizing situations.
- Choosing the right color for your bridesmaid dress. Shopping in-store allows you to see how the color of the bridesmaid dress compliments your skin tone. Many images of bridesmaid dresses online are photo-shopped, meaning colors can vary. Shopping in-store allows you to know exactly what you’re getting, and multiple dresses can be ordered together to ensure they are dyed the same. We have swatches and dress samples in an assortment of colors and fabrics for you to compare and make your color selection. We can also give you free swatches of the color you selected to use to plan other aspects of your wedding.
- Getting a good quality bridesmaid dress. A major disadvantage of buying a bridesmaid dress online is that you can’t determine the quality until it’s already ordered and delivered to you. Shopping in-store allows you to feel the material and quality of the dress so that you can be sure you’re getting the best. We quality control all gowns upon arrival, as well as press them out so they are not a wrinkled mess 🙂
- Avoid hassle of mailing back returns. Online shopping can be a great convenience in the beginning, but if you are dissatisfied with your bridesmaid dress when it arrives, suddenly online shopping becomes a nightmare. You must contact the company, mail the item back, check to make sure it was returned, etc. You can save a lot of time and energy in the long run shopping in-store.
- Single point of contact to organize your bridesmaid order. Are you allowing your bridesmaids to choose their own style? Or do your bridesmaids live all over the country? Mia’s Bridal can assist you with the management of your bridesmaid order to ensure it is placed on time, and ensure your bridesmaids are following your criteria about fabrics, colors, designs, etc. This allows you to contact one store (and speak to a person) should you have any questions or just need to check-in on the status of your order.
- Top Designer Styles. We at Mia’s Bridal have hand-selected our bridesmaid designers and styles. Choose gowns from top designers, such as Bill Levkoff, Morilee, and Belsoie to name a few.
- Expert bridal consultants to assist you in your search. You have a vision for your wedding party, and we have the staff to assist you to make that vision a reality. Allow our team to take the stress out of bridesmaid dress shopping!
Remember, we are in the midst of our 20% Off Bridesmaid Sale*, so there are opportunities to save by buying in-store! Give us a ring or send us an email if you have any questions. We look forward to helping you find your bridesmaid dresses!
*20% off Bridesmaid Sale- Bill Levkoff and #Levkoff styles only receive 15% off due to manufacturer restrictions. Must reserve order by December 29th. Minimum of 3 dresses to qualify. Not valid on previous orders. See store for full details.