Sample Sales are a fun, fast paced shopping experience! Typically done twice a year, sample sales are a great way to snag a great designer dress at a great price! Curious about how they work? We’ll walk you through it!
How the sale works:
Upon entering the salon, we will ask you to sign in for a try-on time. Each Bride will be given 30 minutes to try-on dresses, allowing no more than 3 dresses in the room at a time. You will have a consultant to assist you with selecting gowns, trying-on, etc. but please remember, this is a fast-paced event so appointments will not be as personalized as a typical day.
Here’s a few important points to note:
1) Sample sales are cash & carry events, your gown MUST be paid for in full the day of the event for the discounts to apply! (We accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, Cash, or Check).
2) We do not recommend attending the sample sale as your first try-on experience. Brides who have tried on before & have a good idea of the style they want will have an easier time finding the perfect dress at this event!
3) Since sample sales are standing room only events, we do not recommend bringing a large group along. Try to limit guests to no more than 2-3 people.
4) Sizing is key to finding the perfect gown. Wedding gowns tend to run small, so we recommend looking at gowns 1-2 sizes larger than you would typically wear. (If you wear an 8, shop sizes 10 & 12).
5) There will be sample jewelry, veils, headpieces, bridal belts, and other accessories available.
(Please note that we will not have any bridesmaid or mother’s gowns in the sale, and tuxedo/suit rentals are also not included.)